Wednesday, June 29, 2011

 My husband came in from working on my brothers house next door and declared, "man it's a perfect day to build a deck! The weather is perfect!" Looking outside, seeing the blue sky and fluffy white clouds, I decided the pool was calling my name. Quandary.....I really needed to get these dresses finished and in the stores before the 4th of July weekend....(light bulb) Set up a studio outside! So I took buttons, dresses, vintage ephemera, and old hymnbook (all phrases on the dressess are snipped from old humn books) beads, wire, little ceramic flowers, tools....etc... oh and table and charis and voila! A sunny, poolside studio! Today I got a tan and finished all the dresses!

I decided to try the sunlight at 8:30 p.m. for the photos....Check them out at my Etsy site http://www.etsy.com/shop/mudluscious01
Today I got a tan and all of my dresses finished!
Now go find something creative to do! Even if it is being creative today at your place of work....Send a smiley face on a piece of paper to someone...they will love you for it!
Hugs, Michelle

 
Posted by Picasa

1 comment: